Minimal Shower Enclosure Doors Revit Families
A pack of 13 parametric shower enclosures, doors, and glass panels Revit Families to create beautiful modern shower spaces.
Contains the following Revit Families ready to use:
- Shower door with one glass panel
- Shower door with two glass panels
- Shower door with two glass panels and top part
- Double Shower door with an elevated part on top of a wall
- Glass panel
- Shower enclosure - Corner
- Shower enclosure - Corner with one glass panel
- Shower enclosure - Corner with two glass panels
- Shower enclosure - Corner with an angle
- Shower sliding door
- Shower double sliding door - Corner
- Shower sliding door - Round corner
- Shower sliding door - Round corner with side panels
- Hinge doors include floor plan opening lines that can be turned on and off.
- The shower area is created using Model Lines to be visible in all model views and can be turned on and off.
- We developed the Bathroom Shower Enclosures Families with interior designers in mind: all dimensions are instance parameters to modify the families quickly and easily.
- Each Shower Enclosure Family contains a pre-built nested Handle Family, including three different Handle Families.
- Profiles are parametric to control the side and sliding profile depth and thickness.
- Please check the Instance Parameters for each family, as shown in the description images, to ensure they fit your needs.
- Families are work plane-based for easy placement on floors and any other surface
- Families include Material Parameters for each part
- Families are created using international standards for Shower Doors and Enclosures
- Families parameters are organized into groups for easy navigation
- All Families share the same base point, which makes switching between the shower types super convenient.
- Families are built in the Metric system
- The download folder includes 13 Revit Families and one Showroom file
- Categories: Specialty Equipment
- Please make sure your Revit version is compatible with the product version