IKEA Revit Families - ÄPPLARÖ Outdoor Furniture for garden, terrace, patio and outdoor seating
Have you been looking for IKEA Revit Families? Now you can use IKEA's most popular and practical products directly in your models and renderings. This collection includes our pick from APPLARO series from IKEA.
The ÄPPLARÖ contemporary garden furniture series is all you need to create the perfect outdoor living space. It’s made from durable solid acacia and eucalyptus wood plus there are many different options for all sizes of spaces.
Includes 22 different IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Modular Furniture Families to create beautiful outdoor seating, terrace, patio, landscape furniture and garden spaces: storage benches, wall panels, shelves, tables, sunbed, seating options and outdoor sofas.
Includes the following Revit Families ready to use:
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Storage bench
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Bench
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Storage bench on wheels
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Shelf for wall panel
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Bench with wall panel
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Table/stool section
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Outdoor Table
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Drop Leaf Table
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Gateleg table
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Foldable Stool
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Reclining Chair
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Outdoor Foldable Chair
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Outdoor Armchair
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Chaise lounge
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Bench with backrest
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Corner section seating
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Armchair with cushions
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Corner section with cushions
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ 2 seat modular sofa
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ 3 seat modular sofa
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ 3 seat modular sofa with footstool
- IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Wall Panel
Each Family includes Materials parameters.
Potted Plants are not part of this collection - You can purchase them separately here.
To copy a Revit Family into your project, open both your project and our file, select a Family, Edit Family and Load into your project. To copy a specific type to your project, simple use CTRL + C and CTRL + V shortcuts to copy the desired type to your project.
Revit version: 2020
Classified as: Furniture