IKEA Parametric Revit Families - IKEA PAX Parametric Wardrobe interior organizers
Includes 21 Parametric bedroom furniture Revit Families based on the popular IKEA PAX and KOMPLEMENT System. Includes: One door wardrobe, two door wardrobe, sliding door wardrobe, corner wardrobe, dividers, drawers, mesh basket, pull out tray and shoes tray.
Fitted wardrobes help you maximize the space you’ve got to create lots of storage you need. PAX wardrobes are like built-in wardrobes, except you get to decide it all – the size, style, doors and interior organizers to sort your things.
Includes the following Revit Families ready to use:
- IKEA Door BERGSBO
- IKEA Door FORSAND
- IKEA Door GRIMO
- IKEA Door VIKEDAL
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT clothes rail
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT clothes rail 90 degrees
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT Divider for frames
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT drawer
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT drawer with glass front
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT mesh basket
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT pull-out tray
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT pull-out tray with shoe insert
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT pull-out trouser hanger
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT shelf
- IKEA KOMPLEMENT box set
- IKEA PAX Wardrobe frame 50x58 (one door)
- IKEA PAX Wardrobe frame 100x58 (two door)
- IKEA PAX Wardrobe Sliding Door
- IKEA Corner Wardrobe PAX FARDAL VIKEDAL 111-88x201
- IKEA Corner Wardrobe PAX GRIMO 110-110x201
- Generic Wardrobe Frame Corner
Each Family includes Materials parameters, height, width and depth parameters.
Doors and handles could be turned on and off.
Decor objects are not included.
To load a new Family to your project: Drag the Family file into your open project and place the Family. Or go to Insert > Load Family and choose the downloaded files.
Revit version: 2020
Classified as: Furniture