Dynamo Script: Floor Follows Topography
This script gives you the ability to make a plain straight floor follow the slope of a sub region (topo surface). Making a floor follow a topo surface in Revit is easy with this script.
Important: before using the script, you must create a subregion and a floor in the exact contour of the subregion. Please follow these steps:
1. Create a subregion on the topo surface (Massing and Site > Subregion)
2. Double click to edit its boundary
3. From a floor plan view (Site) - Select all boundary lines and Copy to clipboard
4. Start creating a floor and Paste the boundary aligned to current view
5. Finish creating the floor
6. Now you can use the script!
This script contains the following custom nodes, so if don't have the packages please install it before using our script: