Dynamo Script: Create Elevations by Rooms, apply View Templates and Place on Sheets
This script helps you create Elevation Views from selected Rooms, apply a View Template for each view and place all 4 Views on a Sheet named accordingly.
There are many cases when you need to create interior elevations in the project, which is fine if you don’t have a lot of rooms. However, once the number of rooms grows, the task might become quite time-consuming.
This Dynamo Script will simultaneously execute multiple tasks:
1. Creation of 4 Elevations based on Rooms
2. Renaming and applying selected View Template
3. Generate and Rename new Sheets
4. Place new Elevations on a 0,0 location on each Sheet
- Select Rooms to generate Elevations from
- Select Title block Type
- Select View Template
For more details regarding the workflow, visit the link with the full Tutorial: https://youtu.be/pBfU-
Please make sure the the parameter names are case sensitive.
This script contains the following custom nodes, so if don't have the packages please install it before using our script: