Parametric Blinds and Curtains Families for Revit
Includes 11 most popular blind and curtain types Families for Revit, fully parametric. Created with architects and interior designers in mind: all dimension parameters are instance parameters for easy, quick modification.
Includes the following Revit Families ready to use:
- Cellular Blinds (Long and Short)
- Korean Combi Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Roman Blinds (Long and Short)
- Wooden Blinds (Long and Short)
- Single Rod Curtains
- Two Tone Curtain
- Double Rod Curtain
- Vertical Blinds
- Fabric Panel Curtain (Single and Double Sided)
- Double Rod Curtains with Ties / Knot
- We developed the Blinds and Curtain Families with interior designers in mind: all dimensions are instance parameters to modify the families quickly and easily.
- Most Blind Families have two versions: Short and Long.
- Most Curtain Families have a width parameter for each side and each curtain part (back and front, right and left).
- Please check the Instance Parameters for each Family as shown in the description images to ensure it fits your needs.
The base Curtain parts are parametric Families that can be easily edited, including the curtain fabric, created as a parametric nested Family (used in the Single and Double Rod Curtains) to ensure you can modify the fabric fold number, thickness, and materials.
- Families are work plane-based for easy placement on walls, floors, and any other surface
- Families include Material Parameters for each part
- Families are created using international standards for blinds and curtains
- All Families are parametric and created with the user in mind
- The download folder includes 11 Revit Families
- Please make sure your Revit version is compatible with the product version