2D People for Revit: Christmas and Happy Holidays
A pack of 9 human scales created as Detail Items Family (rfa. File) for Revit for sections, elevations and 2D drawings. The Family includes a white background for all figures, with a special subcategory for contour lines that can be turned on or off.
Save precious time with native Revit 2D Families: No more post-editing your drawings in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Now, you can use beautiful 2D people in all your Revit drawings.
Includes: A Christmas tree, a snowman, two kids playing, a child sitting with candy, a couple exchanging gifts, a fireplace, a family celebrating, a happy dog and Santa trying to climb up the chimney.
- Each Figure has a white background.
- Each figure has a flip arrow to mirror each character easily to the right/left.
- All figures have been carefully drawn within Autodesk Revit to ensure that the families are optimized for Revit. There are no splines in the drawing.
- Line weights will be updated according to the special subcategory "RD_Human Scale", found under the Detail Items Category in the Visibility / Graphics window or Object Styles.
- Change the contour lines' colors or line weight with the "RD_Human Scale Contour" subcategory.
- The download folder includes one Detail Item Revit Family with 9 Types.