2D Colorful People for Revit: 16 Common People
16 human scales created as Detail Items Family (rfa. File) for Revit for sections, elevations and 2D drawings. The Family includes both colorful and black and white graphics, with a special subcategory for contour lines that can be turned on or off.
Save precious time with native Revit 2D Families: No more post editing your drawings in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, now you can use colorful 2D people in all your Revit drawings.
Includes: Man walking, talking on the phone, sitting, children, woman posing, walking, sitting, working with a laptop, front and side view.
- Easily switch between colorful and black and white modes in the same Family.
- Each figure has a flip arrow to mirror each character easily to the right/left.
- All figures have been carefully drawn within Autodesk Revit to ensure that the families are optimized for Revit. There are no splines in the drawing.
- Line weights will be updated according to the special subcategory: RD_Human Scales, found under the Detail Items Category in Visibility / Graphics window or Object Styles.
- Change the contour lines colors or create lineless figures by hiding the "RD_Human Scales" subcategory.
- The download folder includes one Detail Item Revit Family with 16 Types
- It's important to mention that the download files do not include the accessories and furniture shown in the example images.