Dynamo Script: Generate 3D Mass By Rooms and apply color scheme
This script helps you create 3D Mass model from Rooms in the project, and apply a color scheme.
During the early stage of the project, you might want to test some options with different room layouts before start building an actual geometry. This Dynamo workflow could assist you with visualizing Revit Rooms using Mass Families.
This Dynamo Script will simultaneously execute multiple tasks:
- Collect All Rooms in the Project.
- Get Rooms Information and Geometry.
- Generate a Mass Family for each Room.
- Rename Mass by Room Name, Number and Department.
- Override Mass Graphics by Department.
For more details regarding the workflow, visit the link with the full Tutorial: https://youtu.be/
This script contains the following custom nodes, so if don't have the packages please install it before using our script:
Dynamo Build: 220.127.116.1191
Revit Version: 2023