Dynamo Script: Parametric Façade from Curtain Wall
This script gives you the ability to randomly change the extrusion of each Curtain Wall Panel to achieve a parametric façade in Revit, using Dynamo script to automate the changes. Each time you run the script you will get a different result. The cubicles will change its depth using a minimum and maximum depth values.
- Curtain Wall Panel Family (You get the Family too)
- Curtain Wall Panel Extrusion (Depth) Parameter (Our Parameter is named H)
- Minimum Extrusion (in mm)
- Maximum Extrusion (in mm)
Please make sure the the parameter names are case sensitive.
1. Dynamo Script (DYN file)
2. Curtain Wall Family
3. Curtain Wall Panel Family that responds to the script
Important: before using the script, you must model a Curtain Wall using the specific type that you downloaded from us. And it must include the Curtain Wall Panel that we created.
In the Curtain Wall Panel Family you can control the materials of the panel and glass, the width of the frame and the depth of each one (instance parameter).