Dynamo Script: Override Warning Elements
To maintain the Revit model stability, you need to make sure the number of Warnings is kept to a minimum. However, it is challenging to identify where each Failing Element is located. Especially in 3D view.
This script will generate a list of all Warnings elements and override the elements color based on Warning Type.
This Dynamo Script will simultaneously execute multiple tasks:
- Generate a List of all Warnings in the project
- Select either all or Specific Warning Types
- Override the color based on Warning Type
- Reset Overrides when work is done
- Generate a Warning Types Report, to indicate current Warnings
For more details regarding the workflow, visit the link with the full Tutorial: https://youtu.be/
Please make sure the the parameter names are case sensitive.
This script contains the following custom nodes, so if don't have the packages please install it before using our script: