Smart Bed Frame Families for Revit
A pack of 14 bed frames Families for Revit. A diverse super parametric collection of popular bed typologies with a nested mattress, blanket, and pillows with a built-in intelligent ability to transform between a single or double bed. Created with architects and interior designers in mind: all main dimension parameters are instance parameters for easy, quick modification.
Where can you use the Bed pack?
This Revit Families pack is perfect for modeling residential projects and public spaces like hotels, resorts, holiday houses, cabins, or commercial shopping spaces.
Includes 14 Families of bed Frames with various design approaches and lots of flexibility to adjust each Bed Family to your specific needs.
How do I switch from one pillow to two pillows?
The bed Families are smart and will switch from one pillow to two pillows as you change the Width dimension! In addition, the blanket and pillow nested Families have instance visibility parameters to toggle them on or off.
- We developed the Bed Frame families with interior designers in mind: all dimensions are instance parameters to modify the families quickly and easily.
- Please check the Instance Parameters for each family, as shown in the description images, to ensure they fit your needs.
- To keep the user interface clean and easy to use, we added the parameters of the nested Families of the mattress, blanket, and pillows as Type parameters.
- The Blanket and Pillows have instance Visibility Parameters.
- Families are work plane-based for easy placement on floors, walls, and other surfaces.
- Families include Material Parameters for each part.
- All Families are parametric.
- Families are extra lightweight and optimized for Revit. Each Family size is below 2MB, including the three nested Families.
- The download folder includes 14 Revit Families and one Showroom Project File.
- Categories: Furniture
- Please make sure your Revit version is compatible with the product version.