Parametric Modular Sectional Sofa Families for Revit - Sofa 07
Includes 5 Modular Sofa base parts Families to create modular sofa / couch / lounge / shezlong combinations for any use, and a Sectional Smart Sofa Family with 18 Types of ready made sectional sofa popular combinations.
Includes the following Revit Families ready to use:
- Sofa Chair
- Sofa Corner Section
- Chair with Arm Section
- Sofa Family with 18 Types
Creating more sofa Types:
We developed a smart system to simplify the process of creating more Sofa types within the big Sofa Revit Family. The idea is based on the chess board organization: One grid organizes the number of rows and columns needed to create a sofa Type.
Each section is numbered using the combination of the Row Number and Column Number resulting in a clear system to play with. For example, the first section is named "1A", the next one in the same row is named "1B". The second row starts with "2A", "2B", "2C" and so on.
To create a new Sofa Type:
- Choose the closest Type to the desired design and Duplicate it
- Edit Type
- Go to the Other Section and choose the Sofa Parts for each grid section
Custom Made Sofas:
Creating more Sofas that are not based on a grid is also a piece of cake. The Base Modular Parts are parametric Families that can be easily edited and assembled to create special sofas with non-standard dimensions.
- Families are work plane based for easy placement
- Families include Material Parameters for each part
- Families are created using international standards for sofa sizes
- All Families are parametric and created with the user in mind
- The download folder includes 4 Revit Families
- Please make sure your Revit version is compatible with the product version