IKEA Revit 3D Furniture Families - BILLY Series
Have you been looking for IKEA Revit Families? Now you can use IKEA's most popular and practical products directly in your models and renderings. This collection includes our pick from KALLAX series from IKEA.
With its seamless customization options that make it the perfect addition to rooms of any size, it’s no wonder IKEA’s BILLY bookcase series has become a beloved classic around the world. BILLY bookcases are built with a stackable design that allows you to attach new units whenever you need additional storage, just decide on what height suits your space best. Every model in the BILLY series also features adjustable shelves so you can fit anything from books to trophies, and everything in between.
Includes 13 different IKEA BILLY units Families, and 31 Types. All families are placed in the default 3D view.
Includes the following IKEA Revit Families ready to use:
- BILLY Bookcase combination-crn solution, 95x28x202 cm
- BILLY Bookcase corner comb w ext units, white, 136x28x237 cm
- BILLY Bookcase with glass doors, 80x30x202 cm
- BILLY Bookcase, 40x28x106 cm
- BILLY Bookcase, 40x28x237 cm
- BILLY Bookcase, 160x28x202 cm
- BILLY Bookcase, 240x28x106 cm
- BILLY OXBERG Bookcase with doors, 80x30x106 cm
- BILLY OXBERG Bookcase with doors, 80x30x202 cm
- BILLY OXBERG Bookcase with panel-glass doors, 160x30x202 cm
- BILLY OXBERG Bookcase, 160x30x202 cm
- BILLY-Bookcase, 40x28x202 cm
- BILLY-Bookcase, 80x28x106 cm
To copy a Revit Family into your project, open both your project and our file, select a Family, Edit Family and Load into your project. To copy a specific type to your project, simple use CTRL + C and CTRL + V shortcuts to copy the desired type to your project.
Revit version: 2020
Classified as: Furniture